Enhancing the corrosion resistance of wood materials is a very important issue, especially for parks, landscape areas, and tourist areas. Anti-corrosion as long as it is for two angles, the first is to do anti-corrosion, such as in the seaside park, most of the time the sea water evaporation environment is more humid and relatively strong corrosive, which will cause very strong wood material damage. The second is anti-corrosion. In forest parks and other areas, there will be some toxic and corrosive insects, which will cause devastating damage to wood materials.
Coowin received a lot of emails from customers, hoping to develop and produce a special outdoor wood-plastic composite cladding with strong anti-corrosion capabilities. After a year of market research (collecting a total of 36 countries’ environmental data and the chemistry of 200 common insects. Characteristics and two years of research and development have finally produced anticorrosive outdoor wood-plastic composite cladding that can be used in a scenic environment.
- Brand Name：COOWIN
- Technics：Extruded under the high temperature and pressure
- Section Size：157mm*21mm
- Length：2.2m,2.7m,5.4m or customized
- Color：Cedar, Red pine, Redwood, White, Coffee, Light grey, Blue Grey, Art color, or Customized color/other color is to be optional
- Surface：Groove, Sanding,3D Embossing, Embossing, An-ti Groove, Big
- Groove, Brush, Some Model Number can Customize.
- Type：Wood composite material
- Component：50% wood flour,38% plastic (HDPE),12% others additive.
/Wood flour,Plastic(HDPE),Others additive.